Friday 10 January 2014

What A Year 2013 Was - What's 2014 Going To Bring

Daniel Hardie for Nothing But Adventure here again, hope you're all well. 

As we are just starting this new Blogspot I wanted to ensure that you got to know me a little more. You may have already connected with me via Facebook, Twitter, Email or through Ezine Articles. Now with this blog I am able to share a lot more.

2013 was a HUGE year for me I tied the knot in November, getting married and heading on to Carnival Cruise lines for our honeymoon.

If you haven't been on Carnival Cruises or any cruise actually I can assure you it is one hell of an adventure. 

The ship itself is amazing complimented by great food, never ending drinks and entertainment as well as the social side of the entire ship.

On each of the islands my wife and I did some sort of adventure tour on each and every port (5 all up) with plenty of snorkeling. Next week I plan to share more of this story so please keep your eye out for this. 

Back to Nothing But Adventure we have some seriously exciting plans. We've already added a hot deals page for each of Australia's states so that it is now easier for you to find a bargain deal near you. 

We have also added tonnes more content, articles and adventure tours to the Nothing But Adventure website. If you haven't had a chance I suggest you check it out here

But the most exciting new is yet to come... here is a hint - You could WIN one of the most extreme adventures found in Australia. 

... more details in the next post

.Until then have a great weekend. 

Daniel Hardie
Nothing But Adventure 

This is me - Daniel Hardie
 




   

No comments:

Post a Comment